Guest Post Submission
This opportunity is for sharing your nonprofit organizations story!
We want to help share your mission, successes, struggles, annual events, fundraising initiatives and volunteer opportunities with our network.
If approved, your blog will be permanently hosted on this website as well as shared via BmoreEvents social media outlets. We reply to every submission to let you know if it has been approved and appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
Before you write and submit your post, please read the following:
• Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit BmoreEvents readers, it is likely to be published.
• Links back to your own blog or site should be modest and fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, it will not be published. Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Any non-working links will be removed without notice.
• It is highly encouraged to include at least one image (3 max) and a video if possible. If utilized, incorporating your hashtag(s) is also beneficial.
• Word count: 500 words or so is the preferred length, but longer posts will also be accepted. The maximum word count is 1,500.
• Spam or sales submissions will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR or SEO related will not be accepted.
• Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
• Posts begin with author’s title that links to the site of the author’s choice.
• BmoreEvents reserves the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, it will not be published. If you aren’t sure if your post is well written (or the number or words in it), try the Hemingway App.
• You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to BmoreEvents, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.