- This event has passed.
CANCELLED BUT WILL BE RESCHEDULED – GRANT PROVIDER’S PANEL
March 25 @ 1:15 pm - 2:45 pm EDT
You have a rare opportunity to visit with grant providers at this month’s meetup. These grant providers represent a range of grants from monthly $1000 micro-grants to one-time grants of $111,500. I am honored to announce our first ever panel of grant providers:
• Michelle Rankin, Impact Incubator for Impact Austin
• Cindy Raab, Executive Director of Shield-Ayres Foundation
• Michele Walker-Moak, Global Community Affairs Manager for Applied Materials
• Megan Stillman, Co-dean of Austin Chapter of the Awesome Foundation
This is your opportunity to learn to be the best you can be in seeking grants from a diversity of types of funders. They will share information on the topics below as well as leave enough time for your questions.
Topics covered by our panelists:
• Description of foundation or company
• Funding priorities
• Whether LOI required
• Type of application (online or otherwise)
• Whether they accept phone calls from potential applicants who have questions
• Deadlines for applications
• What stands out for them in an application both positively and negatively
• Any advice they might have for grant seekers in general
Please bring as many questions as you can for our panelists as there will be ample time after their presentation on the topics.
There is a $10.00 fee payable in cash or check at the door. You may also pay through my paypal link: Paypal.me/poweryourmission