- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL FUNDRAISING MEETUP
May 28 @ 1:15 pm - 2:45 pm EDT
TO ATTEND THIS MEETUP, YOU MUST REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE HERE:
**FREE VIRTUAL FUNDRAISING TOOLKIT INCLUDED
I am joined this month by benefit auctioneer extraordinaire, Gayle Stallings and two trail blazing nonprofit leaders who have held virtual events with Gayle: Cynthia Herrera, Executive Director of Project Transitions and Ann McNair, Executive Director of Conspirare.
Whether you need to transition a currently planned in-person fundraising event to a virtual event or create a brand new virtual fundraising event, this meetup is for you. This meetup will address all stages of our changing landscape for fundraising from a shelter-in-place world to hybrid events with social distancing and more.
This meetup will include live and silent auction options, fund-a-need, walk-a-thons and a host of other types of virtual fundraising options.
In this month’s meetup, we will cover these topics:
• Identify your audience, set goals, establish timeline
• Draft mission driven script
• Choose fundraising event options
• Obtain corporate sponsors
• Choose your technology platforms
• Determine Run of Show
• Brand and promote your virtual fundraiser
• Stewardship of virtual fundraiser donors
• Measuring success of virtual fundraiser
There is a registration fee of $9.50 plus $2.21 for service and processing fees.